Monday, January 3, 2022

Five Most Anticipated Books Releasing In 2022


I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl for another Top Ten Tuesday.

This week's topic is supposed to be books releasing in just the first half of 2022, but since I rarely track what books are coming out anyway, I stretched it to include anything I'm interested in that's coming out or might be coming out in 2022. I still only came up with five!
1. I Kissed Shara Wheeler by Casey McQuiston (Release Date: May 3, 2022)
I don't know how McQuiston already has another one lined up after the fantastic One Last Stop from last year, but I'm here for it!
2. Kiss & Tell by Adib Khorram (Release Date: March 22, 2022)
I adored Khorram's Darius books, and I'm excited to see where he's gone next with this new one!
3. The No-Show by Beth O'Leary (Release Date: April 26, 2022)
O'Leary's books are such great rom-coms, and they make a nice break from the heavier books I tend to read.
4. A Prayer for the Crown-Shy by Becky Chambers (Release Date: July 11, 2022)
This is the sequel to the excellent A Prayer for the Wild-Built that came out last year.
5. Unknown (The Dreamer Trilogy, #3) by Maggie Stiefvater (Release Date: Fall 2022?)
Supposedly the yet-untitled third book in this trilogy will be out in fall 2022 — fingers crossed!

What are you looking forward to reading in 2022?

Looking back:
One year ago I was reading: Autobiography of a Face and Feminist, Queer, Crip
Five years ago I was reading: Don Quixote, Good-Bye to All That, and Dracula
Ten years ago I was reading: The Fault in Our Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment