Thursday, March 31, 2022

Best of the Bunch (March 2022)

Best of the Bunch header

Today I'm sharing the best book I read in March.

Of the 10 books I read this month, I had two 5-star reads back-to-back!

Can I Recycle This?: A Guide to Better Recycling and How to Reduce Single-Use Plastics by Jennie Romer

Heartstopper: Volume One by Alice Oseman

This is a difficult choice! I think everyone in the U.S. should read the recycling book, but for my Best of the Bunch this month I'm going to choose more by joy than by importance.
I loved Heartstopper. I'd seen it recommended many times but finally got around to picking it up, and I read it almost entirely in one sitting. It's a totally sweet graphic novel of two British teenage boys falling for each other. At first I thought it was a little too amateurish, but quickly I saw how perfectly it captured the experience of having a crush through just these tiny, everyday moments captured perfectly in brief strokes. I'm impatiently awaiting the next volume!

What is the best book you read this month? Let me know in comments, or write your own post and link up below!

Looking back:
One year ago I was reading: Tess of the Road and How the Irish Became White
Five years ago I was reading: The Three Musketeers and Einstein Never Used Flashcards
Ten years ago I was reading: The New Brain

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment