Monday, March 28, 2022

Ten 21st Century Books I Think Will Become Classics


I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl for another Top Ten Tuesday.

This was an interesting topic! I approached it by looking at all the books I've read that were published since 2000 that I think people may still be reading and studying 100 years from now. Here are ten that I picked out.
1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
2. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
3. Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi
4. How We Fight for Our Lives by Saeed Jones
5. Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
6. Somebody's Daughter by Ashley C. Ford
7. Still Alice by Lisa Genova
8. There There by Tommy Orange
9. The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett
10. The Warmth of Other Suns by Isabel Wilkerson

What do you think of my picks? Which 21st century publications do you think will become classics?

Looking back:
One year ago I was reading: Tess of the Road and How the Irish Became White
Five years ago I was reading: The Three Musketeers, Einstein Never Used Flashcards, and Milk and Honey
Ten years ago I was reading: Neverwhere

No comments:

Post a Comment