Monday, December 9, 2019

Shortest Books on My To-Read List


I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl for another Top Ten Tuesday.

It's a freebie! All year I've been multiple books ahead on my Goodreads goal, and now with only a few weeks left I suddenly find myself right on track, in danger of falling behind. I'm sure I'm not the only one trying to make my Goodreads goal. Pairing this with another goal to read books off my original TBR list, I'm listing out the 10 shortest books on my list — maybe I'll try to get to them before the end of the year!


1. The Mysterious Stranger by Mark Twain


2. The Arrival by Shaun Tan


3. The Upanishads


4. Elevating Child Care by Janet Lansbury


5. For the Life of the World by Alexander Schmemann


6. The Truth About Stories by Thomas King


7. The Women of Brewster Place by Gloria Naylor


8. Shalom and the Community of Creation by Randy Woodley


9. Ain't I a Woman by bell hooks


10. Celebrating Silence by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar

What are some short books you plan to read?

Looking back:
One year ago I was reading: Lost in the City and The Future of the Mind
Five years ago I was reading: Like Water for Chocolate, Dreams of Joy, and A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
Ten years ago I was reading: What the Dog Saw and Other Adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment