Monday, July 3, 2023

Ten (More) Red, White, and Blue Book Covers


I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl for another Top Ten Tuesday.

This week's theme is "Book Covers In the Colors of My Country's Flag" in honor of Independence Day here in the United States, where our flag colors are red, white, and blue. I last did this topic back in 2018, so here are ten more covers of books I've read (or reread) since then!
1. The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel van der Kolk
2. Check, Please! Book 1: #Hockey by Ngozi Ukazu
3. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
4. El Deafo by Cece Bell
5. Huda F Are You? by Huda Fahmy
6. Mr. Popper's Penguins by Richard and Florence Atwater
7. The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Riddle of Ages by Trenton Lee Stewart
8. Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi
9. Rising from Ash by Jax Meyer
10. Small Animals by Kim Brooks

What other books with red, white, and blue covers have you seen or read?

Looking back:
One year ago I was reading: I Wish You All the Best, How to Talk When Kids Won't Listen, and Wayside School Is Falling Down
Five years ago I was reading: The Raven Boys and Eragon
Ten years ago I was reading: The Casual Vacancy, Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, and Thinking, Fast and Slow

No comments:

Post a Comment