Monday, April 17, 2023

Ten Titles with Animals in Them


I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl for another Top Ten Tuesday.

This week's theme is a non-book freebie, but I decided to do last week's theme instead because I hadn't done it yet! These are ten books whose titles contain types of animals.

1. Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott
2. The Blue Parakeet by Scot McKnight
3. Call Down the Hawk by Maggie Stiefvater
4. Indian Horse by Richard Wagamese
5. Kingbird Highway by Kenn Kaufman
6. The Mouse and the Motorcycle by Beverly Cleary
7. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
8. The Thorn Birds by Colleen McCullough
9. The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare
10. The Year of the Dog by Grace Lin

What other great books have animals in the title?

Looking back:
One year ago I was reading: SLAY, Not Your Backup, and Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World
Five years ago I was reading: A View from the Bridge, A Soldier of the Great War, The Shallows, and America's Public Schools
Ten years ago I was reading: American Voices of World War I, Thirteen Reasons Why, and Moby-Dick

No comments:

Post a Comment