Monday, September 26, 2022

Ten Typographic Book Covers


I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl for another Top Ten Tuesday.

This week's theme is book covers with a design that is all or mostly all words. Here are ten that I have read!
1. An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green
2. The End of Policing by Alex S. Vitale
3. Fed Up by Gemma Hartley
4. Good Talk by Mira Jacob
5. Hood Feminism by Mikki Kendall
6. How to Read Now by Elaine Castillo
7. How to Stop Losing Your Sh*t with Your Kids by Carla Naumburg
8. How We Fight For Our Lives by Saeed Jones
9. The Moving Finger by Agatha Christie
10. Women, Race & Class by Angela Y. Davis

What other covers fall in this category?

Looking back:
One year ago I was reading: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, The Backyard Animal Show, and A Psalm for the Wild-Built
Five years ago I was reading: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and Bleak House
Ten years ago I was reading: God Believes in Love

No comments:

Post a Comment