Monday, August 15, 2022

Ten Books I Love That Were Written Over Ten Years Ago


I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl for another Top Ten Tuesday.

This week's topic is books we love written over ten years ago, but since I already did a post of favorite books written before I was born, I decided to confine my list this time to books published between 1985 and 2011. Turns out most of my favorite books of all time were written during this period! It was quite hard to narrow it down to just ten. These are all ones I've talked about on the blog before, so you can search them if you want to know more about why I love them!
1. The Homecoming of Samuel Lake by Jenny Wingfield
2. I Will Teach You to Be Rich by Ramit Sethi
3. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
4. The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
5. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
6. The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart
7. The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
8. The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro
9. The Shell Seekers by Rosamunde Pilcher
10. Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See

What older books do you love?

Looking back:
One year ago I was reading: Weapons of Math Destruction, The Buried Bones Mystery, Womanist Midrash, and Nothing to See Here
Five years ago I was reading: Infinite Jest and Bel Canto
Ten years ago I was reading: Nudge

No comments:

Post a Comment