Monday, June 6, 2022

Ten Books With a Length of Time In the Title


I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl for another Top Ten Tuesday.

This week's theme is book titles with units of time in the title. I decided to pick books I've read that specify an exact length of time in the title rather than another marker of time (like "Sunday"). Here's what I came up with!
1. 168 Hours by Laura Vanderkam
2. Be a Perfect Person in Just Three Days! by Stephen Manes
3. The First 90 Days by Michael D. Watkins
4. Four Thousand Weeks by Oliver Burkeman
5. Gang Leader for a Day by Sudhir Venkatesh
6. Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
7. One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel García Márquez
8. Twelve Years a Slave by Solomon Northup
9. A Year in the Life of William Shakespeare by James Shapiro
10. A Year of Biblical Womanhood by Rachel Held Evans

What other books fit this category?

Looking back:
One year ago I was reading: On Juneteenth, The Case of the Stolen Space Suit, and A Madness of Sunshine
Five years ago I was reading: The Sun Also Rises and The Millionaire Next Door
Ten years ago I was reading: Pride and Prejudice

No comments:

Post a Comment