Monday, April 25, 2022

Ten Books with Hands on the Cover


I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl for another Top Ten Tuesday.

This week we're picking books with something in common on the cover. I picked hands! Here are ten books I've read that have hands without faces on the covers.
1. Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver
2. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
3. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
4. The God We Never Knew by Marcus J. Borg
5. God's Bits of Wood by Ousmane Sembène
6. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
7. Kindred: A Graphic Novel Adaptation by Damian Duffy (based on the book by Octavia E. Butler)
8. Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle
9. The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander
10. The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro

Which other books follow this theme?

Looking back:
One year ago I was reading: Broken, Kate in Waiting, and Freddie Ramos Hears It All
Five years ago I was reading: Death on the Nile and The Name of the Rose
Ten years ago I was reading: Nice Girls Don't Get the Corner Office

No comments:

Post a Comment