Monday, September 13, 2021

Ten Books with Numbers in the Title


I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl for another Top Ten Tuesday.

This week we're looking at book titles that have a number in them. I last did this in 2019 and tried to come up with titles for 1-10 then. Here are some other number titles that I have read!
1. One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston
2. Two-Part Invention by Madeleine L'Engle
3. Three Act Tragedy by Agatha Christie
4. The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
5. Across Five Aprils by Irene Hunt
6. The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra
7. Talking from 9 to 5 by Deborah Tannen
8. The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow
9. Twelve Years a Slave by Solomon Northup
10. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

What books have you read with number titles?

Looking back:
One year ago I was reading: The Autobiography of Martin Luther King, Jr., Looking for Mr. Goodbar, and Rebecca
Five years ago I was reading: The Lovely Bones, The Master and Margarita, and The Guns of August
Ten years ago I was reading: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and The Emperor of All Maladies

No comments:

Post a Comment