Monday, May 10, 2021

Ten Books with Flowers on the Cover


I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl for another Top Ten Tuesday.

This week we're sharing books with nature on the cover! I chose to highlight books I've read that have flowers on the cover.
1. Broken (in the best possible way) by Jenny Lawson
2. Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender
3. The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy
4. The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
5. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
6. The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
7. Life After Life by Kate Atkinson
8. Moloka'i by Alan Brennert
9. The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Emmuska Orczy
10. The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow

What other books have flowers on the cover?

Looking back:
One year ago I was reading: Pilgrim at Tinker Creek and Team of Rivals
Five years ago I was reading: The Husband's Secret and The Fellowship of the Ring
Ten years ago I was reading: The Color of Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment