Monday, May 17, 2021

Ten Book Titles That Are Complete Sentences


I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl for another Top Ten Tuesday.

This week's topic was my suggestion! I thought it would be fun to have a collection of just book titles that can stand on their own as complete sentences. You could write a story or a poem just with these kinds of titles!
1. The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel van der Kolk
2. Darius the Great Deserves Better by Adib Khorram
3. Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour
4. I Bring the Voices of My People by Chanequa Walker Barnes
5. I Will Teach You to Be Rich by Ramit Sethi
6. It's OK Not to Share by Heather Shumaker
7. Maybe You Should Talk to Someone by Lori Gottlieb
8. The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down by Anne Fadiman
9. Why Are All the Black Kids Sitting Together in the Cafeteria? by Beverly Daniel Tatum
10. You Should See Me in a Crown by Leah Johnson

What are some other titles that are complete sentences?

Looking back:
One year ago I was reading: Pilgrim at Tinker Creek, The Secret Keeper, and Team of Rivals
Five years ago I was reading: The Husband's Secret, Fourth of July Creek, Will I Ever Be Good Enough?, and The Fellowship of the Ring
Ten years ago I was reading: Blame It on Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment