Monday, March 22, 2021

Ten Funny Book Titles


I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl for another Top Ten Tuesday.

This week's topic turned out to be a little challenging! Just because a book is funny doesn't mean the title will be funny, and some titles could be funny on a different kind of book. Here are ten titles of books I've read that I think are clever or funny on their own.
1. The Celery Stalks at Midnight by James Howe
2. Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick
3. How to Be Successful without Hurting Men's Feelings by Sarah Cooper
4. I Had Brain Surgery, What's Your Excuse? by Suzy Becker
5. Lapsing into a Comma by Bill Walsh
6. Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
7. The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat by Oliver Sacks
8. Oh Crap! Potty Training by Jamie Glowacki
9. Who Thought This Was a Good Idea? by Alyssa Mastromonaco
10. Why Do Men Have Nipples? by Mark Leyner and Billy Goldberg

What are some funny titles of books you've read?

Looking back:
One year ago I was reading: Yes No Maybe So, V for Vendetta, and Paradise Lost
Five years ago I was reading: Cold Sassy Tree, The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry, Spark Joy, and A People's History of the United States
Ten years ago I was reading: Committed

No comments:

Post a Comment