Monday, February 22, 2021

Ten Books that Made Me Laugh Out Loud


I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl for another Top Ten Tuesday.

This week's topic is books that made us laugh out loud. I last did this topic about five years ago. This time I chose a lot of books that aren't "humor" books per se but where I mentioned laughing out loud in my review of the book!
1. An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green
2. Ballad of the Whiskey Robber by Julian Rubinstein
3. The Flatshare by Beth O'Leary
4. From Twinkle, with Love by Sandhya Menon
5. Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh
6. Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
7. Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
8. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
9. The Sleepwalker's Guide to Dancing by Mira Jacob
10. Where Am I Now? by Mara Wilson

What books made you laugh out loud?

Looking back:
One year ago I was reading: Dreams from My Father and The Boys in the Boat
Five years ago I was reading: The Girl on the Train, Song Yet Sung, Mink River, and Tell the Wolves I'm Home
Ten years ago I was reading: Water for Elephants

No comments:

Post a Comment