Monday, September 14, 2020

Ten (More) Favorite Book Covers


I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl for another Top Ten Tuesday.

It's a cover freebie this week! It's been a few years since I shared some of my favorite book covers, so I thought I'd pick ten more great covers from the books I've read since then.


1. Ask a Manager by Alison Green


2. Garlic and Sapphires by Ruth Reichl


3. Greenglass House by Kate Milford


4. I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios


5. Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli


6. Maybe You Should Talk to Someone by Lori Gottlieb


7. Sadie by Courtney Summers


8. The Unlikely Discipline by Kevin Roose


9. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon


10. Who Thought This Was a Good Idea? by Alyssa Mastromonaco

What are some of your favorite covers?

Looking back:
One year ago I was reading: Possession, Everyday Bias, Misreading Scripture with Western Eyes, and Let's Pretend This Never Happened
Five years ago I was reading: The Witch of Blackbird Pond, Betsy-Tacy, Blankets, and Uncle Tom's Cabin
Ten years ago I was reading: Reading Lolita in Tehran

No comments:

Post a Comment