Monday, November 6, 2023

Ten Book Titles that Would Make Good Newspaper Headlines


I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl for another Top Ten Tuesday.

This week's theme was tough! There are a lot of book titles that could be article headlines in a feature or special interest section, but I wanted ones that could theoretically be a front-page headline. Here's what I came up with!
1. The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson
2. The Celery Stalks at Midnight by James Howe
3. Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library by Chris Grabenstein
4. Killers of the Flower Moon by David Grann
5. Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
6. Lord Edgware Dies by Agatha Christie
7. Murder with Peacocks by Donna Andrews
8. The Pushcart War by Jean Merrill
9. Wayside School Is Falling Down by Louis Sachar
10. When Endermen Attack by Cara J. Stevens

What other titles fit this category?

Looking back:
One year ago I was reading: Swallows and Amazons, The Art of Gathering, Girls Auto Clinic Glove Box Guide, and Creepers Crashed My Party
Five years ago I was reading: Stride Toward Freedom and March: Book Three
Ten years ago I was reading: Roots and Behind the Beautiful Forevers

1 comment:

  1. Thoroughly enjoyed your post! Your writing style is engaging. Excited for more from you!

    ReplyDelete