Monday, August 28, 2023

Ten Books with Water in the Title


I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl for another Top Ten Tuesday.

This week's theme is "Water"! I decided to go with books I've read that have water of some kind in the title :)
1. The Color of Water by James McBride
2. A Fish Out of Water by Helen Marion Palmer
3. The House in the Cerulean Sea by T.J. Klune
4. A Long Walk to Water by Linda Sue Park
5. Mink River by Brian Doyle
6. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
7. The Unmapped Sea by Maryrose Wood
8. Walking on Water by Madeleine L'Engle
9. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
10. The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare

What "water" books have you read?

Looking back:
One year ago I was reading: How to Read Now and I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912
Five years ago I was reading: Kaffir Boy and Ancillary Justice
Ten years ago I was reading: Paper Towns

No comments:

Post a Comment