Monday, April 19, 2021

Ten Colorful Book Covers


I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl for another Top Ten Tuesday.

Check out these colorful book covers!

1. The Anthropocene Reviewed by John Green
2. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
3. Happier at Home by Gretchen Rubin
4. A Mango-Shaped Space by Wendy Mass
5. More More More Said the Baby by Vera B. Williams
6. MWF Seeking BFF by Rachel Bertsche
7. Red at the Bone by Jacqueline Woodson
8. Untamed by Glennon Doyle
9. The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennet
10. Whistling Vivaldi by Claude M. Steele

What colorful books have you read?

Looking back:
One year ago I was reading: We Need to Talk About Kevin, The Murder at the Vicarage, and Team of Rivals
Five years ago I was reading: The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry and A People's History of the United States
Ten years ago I was reading: The Help

No comments:

Post a Comment