Monday, April 12, 2021

Ten Book Titles that Could Be Crayola Crayons


I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl for another Top Ten Tuesday.

This was a fun topic! I ended up choosing quite a few children's books for this one. See what you think!

1. Ballet Shoes by Noel Streatfeild

2. Bearshadow by Frank Asch

3. Black Coffee by Charles Osborne

4. Blonde by Joyce Carol Oates

5. Chrysanthemum by Kevin Henkes

6. Corduroy by Don Freeman

7. Dandelion Wine by Ray Bradbury

8. Freckle Juice by Judy Blume

9. Monster Blood by R.L. Stine

10. Red Azalea by Anchee Min

Which books have you read that they could name crayons after?

Looking back:
One year ago I was reading: We Need to Talk About Kevin and Paradise Lost
Five years ago I was reading: Ragtime, The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry, and A People's History of the United States
Ten years ago I was reading: Animal, Vegetable, Miracle

No comments:

Post a Comment