Monday, July 13, 2020

Ten Books That Make Me Smile


I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl for another Top Ten Tuesday.

This week we're talking about books that make us smile! A lot of my favorites and 5-star reads are great books that deal with heavy topics, so while I love and appreciate them they don't necessarily make me smile when I see them out in the wild. For these books, though, I remember the reading experience with fondness and smile when I hear about someone reading one of them!


1. An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green


2. The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart


3. Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour


4. The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart


5. Pastrix by Nadia Bolz-Weber


6. The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster


7. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater


8. Red, White, & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston


9. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli


10. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon

Which books make you smile?

Looking back:
One year ago I was reading: El Deafo, Cotton candy on a rainy day, and There Are No Children Here
Five years ago I was reading: Clockwork Angel and The Woman in White
Ten years ago I was reading: Angela's Ashes

No comments:

Post a Comment