Monday, March 2, 2020

Ten Good Books with One-Word Titles


I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl for another Top Ten Tuesday.

This week we're sharing books with one-word titles! There are a ton, so I skipped anything that was a person's name (maybe that will be a future topic) and tried to pick out some of my favorites. However, the genre of nonfiction books with one-word titles followed by long subtitles is one of my very favorites, so this is not an exhaustive list!


1. Becoming by Michelle Obama


2. Citizen by Claudia Rankine


3. Inspired by Rachel Held Evans


4. March by John Lewis, Andrew Aydin, and Nate Powell


5. Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides


6. Positive by Paige Rawl


7. Radical by Michelle Rhee


8. Room by Emma Donoghue


9. Shameless by Nadia Bolz-Weber


10. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson

What are your favorite books with a one-word title?

Looking back:
One year ago I was reading: I Capture the Castle and The Shadow of the Wind
Five years ago I was reading: The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet, Anna and the French Kiss, Ella Enchanted, and Station Eleven
Ten years ago I was reading: Middlesex

No comments:

Post a Comment