Monday, November 11, 2019

Ten Great Bookmarks


I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl for another Top Ten Tuesday.

This week is all about bookmarks! I don't read a lot of physical books anymore but I do have a small collection of bookmarks; most of them are from my former workplace, but I wanted to share five that aren't. Then I found five that I don't own but I like a lot!

My Bookmarks


1. Bonjour!
I don't remember where I got this one, but I'm pretty sure I got it in high school after I started studying French. I like the simple design.


2. The Lizzie Bennet Diaries
When I ordered the box set of this web series, it came with two bookmarks. On the back side of this one is a (now faded) picture of the male actors on the show; I don't know what became of my bookmark with the women on it.


3. Mom poem
This was in one of the first Mother's Day cards my husband bought me after our son was born.


4. Shh! I'm trying to read
As you may be able to tell, I've had this bookmark for a long time. It sums up what I want to say to people who try to talk to me while I'm reading!


5. Smart Women Read
This was a gift to the members of one of my book clubs from the founder on the one-year anniversary of the book club. It's too thick for me to want to use it in any of my books, but I keep it in my reading area as a memento.

Bookmarks I Like






What's on your favorite bookmarks?

Looking back:
One year ago I was reading: How to Be Successful without Hurting Men's Feelings and Things I Should Have Told My Daughter
Five years ago I was reading: And the Mountains Echoed, Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee, and Cordelia's Honor
Ten years ago I was reading: Bonk

No comments:

Post a Comment