Monday, September 21, 2026
Top Ten Books on My Fall TBR
I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl for another Top Ten Tuesday.
It's time for another seasonal check-in! I finished all the books on my Summer TBR and am continuing full speed with this year's reading project. I'm finishing up September (purple) and planning what I'll be reading in October (brown), November (black), and December (multi-colored). Here are some of the books I've picked out for this season!
1. Empire of Pain by Patrick Radden Keefe
2. From Scratch by Tembi Locke
3. H Is for Hawk by Helen Macdonald
4. Jayber Crow by Wendell Berry
5. Love's Not Color Blind by Kevin A. Patterson
6. A Place for Us by Fatima Fahreen Mirza
7. Secure Relating by Sue Marriott and Ann Kelley
8. Tipping the Velvet by Sarah Waters
9. Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin
10. What I Mean When I Say I'm Autistic by Annie Kotowicz
What do you plan to read this fall (or spring if you're in the southern hemisphere)?
Looking back:
One year ago I was reading: You Know, Sex, Who Deserves Your Love, Dracula, Meditations for Mortals, and The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches
Five years ago I was reading: Pregnant Girl, The House of Broken Angels, Information Dashboard Design, and The Space Mission Adventure
Ten years ago I was reading: The Guns of August, The Peril at End House, and The Master and Margarita
Labels:
fall,
linkup,
to-read,
Top Ten Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment