Monday, August 3, 2020

Ten Books I've Read with Colors in the Title


I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl for another Top Ten Tuesday.

I appreciate that every so often we get one of these topics that give me a bit of a brain break. They don't necessarily turn up as many recommendations because they don't require that you liked the books in question or even have anything to say about them, but they are fun to compile! Here are ten books I've read that represent ten different colors in their titles.


1. The Red Tent by Anita Diamant


2. A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess


3. Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie


4. Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe by Fannie Flagg


5. The Blue Castle by L.M. Montgomery


6. The Color Purple by Alice Walker


7. White Fragility by Robin DiAngelo


8. Black Beauty by Anna Sewell


9. The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde


10. Encyclopedia Brown, Boy Detective by Donald J. Sobol

Which books have you read with colorful titles?

Looking back:
One year ago I was reading: Getting the Love You Want, Imperium, and White Fragility
Five years ago I was reading: Sarah, Plain and Tall, Okay for Now, The Princess Bride, and Nervous Conditions
Ten years ago I was reading: Love, Stargirl

No comments:

Post a Comment