Monday, May 27, 2019

Ten Favorite Books Released in Each Year of the Past Decade


I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl for another Top Ten Tuesday.

This week is not about our all-time favorite books of the past ten years, but our favorite book released in each of the past ten years. This turned out to be extremely difficult, because some of my very favorite books were published in the same year as each other — how could I choose? Here's what I settled on.


2009: What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty


2010: The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot


2011: The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh


2012: The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay


2013: We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves by Karen Joy Fowler


2014: Being Mortal by Atul Gawande


2015: Accidental Saints by Nadia Bolz-Weber


2016: Born a Crime by Trevor Noah


2017: The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas


2018: Small Animals by Kim Brooks

Which books have been your favorites from the past decade?

Looking back:
One year ago I was reading: Curtain and Disunity in Christ
Five years ago I was reading: Left to Tell, Siddhartha, and The Checklist Manifesto
Ten years ago I was reading: Metaphors We Live By

No comments:

Post a Comment